Information retrieval junkie, culture vulture, librarian by day. Vixen always. I am into: information technology, library science, arousal, sex, cock worship, dirty little secrets,genre blurring, dichotomy,naughty librarian, san francisco, poetry. Just a baby when I arrived, I have been living and playing in the glorious city of San Francisco for over 12 years now. Of those 12 years, many have been spent serving the city’s denizens at the public library. When she is not writing about sex, she’s having it.
Posts by Library Vixen:
- the sounds we make
- Feature Artist: Tanya’s Daddy aka Tanya Dakin
- What you missed
- almost real
- CSC’s Safer Sex Poster Exhibition Catalog
- Feature Artist: Laurent Benaim
- Librarians, Leather and Literature (& book spanking) — Oh, my!
- Goodbye to the SF’s Lusty Lady
- Send us Your Sick & Twisted presentation using Prezi
- Send Us Your Sick & Twisted